Wednesday 11 February 2009

Bargain DVDS all postage free

Whenever I need to look for a DVD that I want or has been recommended to me I now always turn to www.play.com as I am sure to find what I want. There is such a huge choice - I believe they have everything! Like Amazon there are options for new and used and you can sell your unused disks there too. The best news is that everything on this site is postage free even for just one item. You don't have to wait very long for delivery either. Why pay postage when you don't need to? Why rent when you can buy and can resell later if you choose? This seems the much better option by far!

As a writer and partner in www.writeitclearly.com I really enjoy what I do! This is especially so when I need to watch a nice DVD to help me on with my creative writing. At present I am about to research female boxers and have been told about a good film called Million Dollar Baby - I can't wait to see it! What a good excuse to sit and watch a film... I think I'll order it from play.com now!

No comments:

Post a Comment