Thursday 8 January 2009

Welcome and start making money!

I don't know about you but I'm struggling in today's economic climate. I think it happened when they started calling it a recession instead of credit crunch ... it really is all in the name! Anyway, having been through this once before in the late 1990s, I decided I wasn't going to do it again so I've been using my resources. Now you might not think that you have anything worth anything in your house but think again. I have books, a lot of books - the majority of which I haven't read for a long long time. And although I would be very loath to get rid of a lot of them, I have to be ruthless and so I decided to sell. And I found this: http://www.greenmetropolis.com/ takes your books and sells them for £3.75 - that's EVERY book listed at the same price. You as the seller get £3.00 and the remainder goes to the site. For every book sold, they donate 5p to the Woodland Trust, the UK’s leading woodland conservation charity to help support Woodland Creation. And all you have to do is put in the ISBN number on the back of the book - ingenious! Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment