Saturday 17 January 2009

Hurry, organic food lovers!

I can wholeheartedly recommend Abel & Cole, www.abelandcole.co.uk/, for good quality organic produce delivered to your door. But I wish I'd told you earlier that at the moment and only until the 23 January they are running a promotion of 25% discount on all non fruit and vegetable products. This includes all dried goods, rice, pulses, meat, fish, tinned food, dairy products, eggs, chocolate and other goodies too numerous to mention.

You may find that a regular box suits you if you like organic fruit and veg and are into cutting down on excess packaging - Abel & Cole are a highly ethical company and also treat their growers and farmers in the right way. That is why I love my regular Monday morning delivery - they deliver country-wide, so why not visit them today? Take advantage of the above offer which I think is really too good to miss!

No comments:

Post a Comment