Wednesday, 4 March 2009
Great holiday bargains
If you're thinking you need a holiday, but you're not sure where to go, why not look for a bargain? Travel companies are beginning to enter a price war and you could benefit.
Reductions of up to 40 per cent have been seen on flights, hotels and holidays, with some Mediterranean hotel rooms available for just £5 a night!
Some examples are:
- Eurostar tickets cut by 40 per cent over the next few months to £49.
- Flights to Sydney with Cathay Pacific for £529 from June.
- Flights to Dubai £40 cheaper (15 per cent) than a year ago.
- Three-star hotels for two in Corfu, Turkey, Greece, Mallorca for £5 a night in May.
- Val d'Isere chalet with SkiTotal for £345 pp in March.
The bargains are out there. Trawl the internet and see what you can find that suits you, but aim at the bottom dollar - and keep it nice and low!